Saturday, January 26, 2008

No Place Like Home

Yep, there's no place like home - especially when it's Christmas and your birthday! I was very blessed this year to spend both of these occasions with the people I love most: my wife, my parents, and my sister, in my hometown. Although my birthday is actually January 10, we celebrated it on New Years Day - what better way to open 2008?
Waleska & I really needed a break from our ministry in Brazil as the end of 2007 was quite hectic, though exciting in many ways. We enjoyed nearly three weeks of time with my family - food, games, conversation, hikes in the great WV outdoors, worship with our church, and cold winter weather! We also were able to have a really nice visit my grandparents in North Carolina.
Thanks to Mom & Dad & Angela for fantastic memories! We love you so much!
I'm 31 years old and now in the prime of my life...thank you Lord!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome guy!!!!